Thursday, November 8, 2012

Former President Charles Logan Congratulates Obama

Dateline Tuesday: After the networks called it for Our Dear Leader, the Obama news media broke out the party hats, while many of the worlds most corrupt and evil dictators congratulated The One.

Russian strongman Vladimir Putin sent his best to Obama. So did the psychotic Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Venezuelan Dictator Hugo Chavez also sent Obama his best.


Even a former U.S. president sent Barry his best-Former President Charles Logan. Here is his message:

Bravvvvo! Mr. President.

Congratulations on your re-election. I am in awe of your sublime unscrupulousness. I am amazed that anyone who has devastated America as you have can win re-election, but you did. I tip my hat to you sir.

You've wrecked the economy, and heaped insults upon the private sector. You've TARGETED entire industries! You've screwed the taxpayer, and showered your supporters with money as well as Obama Phones. And I thought I had no shame!

What you did with Benghazi was a masterstroke of outrage! I have witnessed you for the last four years, and wonder if indeed you were even born with a conscience! Your callousness amazes me, jetting off to Vegas while Americans are being murdered.

I can only wonder just what I could have gotten away with if I had ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC covering for me the way they suck up to you. Perhaps, I would have gotten away with the murder of former President David Palmer.

But there again, I also had Jack Bauer on my case. And my crazy wife.

Then there's Operation Fast And Furious. Selling guns to Mexican drug dealers? You are the most emotionally-detached, ethically-challenged, creepy individual I have ever seen, and I admire you.

As for your re-election campaign....It was a masterpiece of lies, sleaze, and fraud.

You and that magnificent sonofabitch Attorney General of yours trample on The Constitution is ways that I ( and the writers of "24") could never even imagine.

I salute you, Sir.

Fmr. President Charles Logan.






No comments:

Post a Comment