Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The Roger Stone Prison Blues

Well, it is 5 in the morning
FBI thugs knocking down my door
CNN was there with cameras
You'd have to wonder what's this all for?

Now I'm stuck in federal prison
They want to lock me up until I die
When I think what's happened to my country
I hang my head and cry

I was charged with lying to Congress
That's a process crime
I might have tampered with a witness
The Trump-haters want to give me overtime

If I had raped your Mom or robbed a bank
I'd get 5 to 8 if I was well-behaved
but I'm a Trump supporter
They want me in jail until I'm in my grave

I see Bill and Hillary
and other corrupt Democrat clowns
What a total double standard
They're stealing everything that isn't nailed down

I'm just a 78-year-old gadfly 
and I'm a danger to no one
They're putting me in a federal pen
where I'll never see the sun



No comments:

Post a Comment