Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Am Sarah Palin, And I Approve Of This Message

This week, self-described comedian George Lopez disclosed on Piers Morgan's CNN talk show that if former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is elected president, he will leave America.

Should George Lopez leave? Could America survive if the star of the new Smurfs movie took his immeasurable talent, and left?

Could Sarah Palin turn this around, and use this threat by George Lopez as a campaign promise? ("If you vote for me, I will throw comedian George Lopez out of the country".)

What would happen to America if every illegal alien threatened to leave America if Sarah Palin is elected president? Would America cease to exist, or would most of us just have a great, big laugh.

Maybe I should conduct a poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment