Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What Happened Last Week?

On May 1st, President Obama ordered an attack on Obama....I mean....Osama bin-Laden's hide-out  in Pakistan, where Obama was killed by a team of Navy Seals....I mean, Osama was killed. Also, one of Obama's wives was killed in the....whoops! I mean Osama's wives. Oh, this just in....She was not killed, but was shot in the leg while charging one of the U.S. Navy Seals. Also, Obama wasn't armed. Damn! I mean Osama. Apparently, Obama was shot twice in the face.... I mean, Osama was. The Navy Seals took Obama......OSAMA's body, wrapped it in a shroud, then gave Obama....grrrrr......OSAMA a proper Muslim burial at sea. Oh, this just in.....Many Muslims are angry at the way Obama's body was disposed of.....I mean, OSAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment