Friday, December 18, 2020

SONG PARODY ALERT!!!: REP. ERIC SWALWELL SINGS RE-MAKE OF DAVID BOWIE'S 'CHINA GIRL'


Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, My little Chinese spy

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, My little Chinese spy

The word is out about me an' my lttile Chinese spy

I wrecked my career for my little, my little Chinese spy

I blame The Orange Man Bad for my blunder 

They are bashing me now


I really messed up.....sleeping with a Chinese spy

I might've gave national secrets to my little Chinese spy

They might throw me out of Congress

They're making fun of me


I feel stupid, like Joe Biden

when I think of my little Chinese spy

I was pretending that I wasn't married

sleeping with Bang Bang


I should just resign

I'll never live it down

Visions of Chinese tanks in the streets

because of my treason

Me an' my Chinese spy with slanted eyes


My little Chinese spy

I really thought you liked me

You ruined my career

You know

If you give me a bribe

I'll give national secrets to you

Soon President Xi and facebook will rule the world


My Chinese spy gets me all excited

The newspapers say my career is heading South

They're laughing, 'heh heh heh'.......

They're laughing, 'heh heh heh'.......

They're laughing

They're laughing






No comments:

Post a Comment