Thursday, December 31, 2020

The Anti-Christ Wishes Everyone A Happy New Year

Here to comment on 2020 and the new year is probable Time Magazine's 'Person of the Year 2021':



Happy New Year, all my soon-to-be subjects.........

2020 was a fantastic year with lots of 'changes', and I'm promising an even greater 2021! 

Things are progressing perfectly. American sheep are wearing their masks and are mostly quite accepting of all the shutdowns. The Democrat governors are an incredible collection of seemingly inept tyrants, killing the old-timers in nursing homes, allowing psychotic, violent communist weirdos do whatever they want, and bullying law-abiding citizens.......

It warms my heart to see these psychotic bullies shut down the churches, taverns, and small businesses. Excellent!!! Around 1770, we made the mistake of allowing some dead White men discuss concepts like Liberty and Revolution in their churches, taverns, and businesses. Ewwww!

The Covid 'vaccine' is being distributed, and presidential also-ran Andrew Yang is talking about branding barcodes on your body to prove you've been vaccinated. You won't be able to buy or sell, or take a trip without the barcode. HEY ANDREW, DO YOU WANT A JOB?????

I'm very happy that Joe Biden 'won' the American election. That damn Trump got so many votes that he broke the voter machine algorithm, and my workers were caught red-handed stealing the election. I thank my Supreme Court for refusing to even look at that Texas case, and you faithless G.O.P. establishment Anti-Trumpers. I JUST LOVE WASHINGTON D.C.!!! 

I am such a fan of that evil, corrupt witch, Speaker Nancy Pelosi! You don't know this, but my master placed an unclean spirit inside her head!!! She will probably be my queen.

China's Chairman Xi will probably be my right-hand man. Thanks to him and the corrupt American political / media establishment, most American newspapers, corporations, and TV 'news'  have sold their souls to the demonic ChiComs!

Soon, we'll get rid of old man Biden, and Kamala Harris will be running what's left of the 'free world!'

If you think that 2020 was great, just you wait!!! 2021 will be EVEN BETTER!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Nicolae Carpathia, The Anti-Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment