Friday, December 30, 2016
An RSR Exclusive: Our Six-Year-Old President's Bucket List
In an RSR Exclusive, we have uncovered the president's bucket list of outrageous executive orders he will issue before he is physically removed from the White House:
10. Start a war with Russia
9. Announce Palestinian nation.
8. Have a big going away party at the White House on January 19, and trash the joint.
7. Announce a new 20% dhimmi tax on pork products.
6. Declare a caliphate in America.
5. Give the UN power to regulate gun ownership in the United States.
4. Announce that the B. Hussein Obama Presidential Library will be built at the site of The soon-to-be-torn-down Ronald Wilson Reagan Library.
3. Strip all Christian churches of their tax-exempt status.
2. Presidential pardons for Bowe Bergdahl and Charles Manson.
1. Close Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp, and let the remaining inmates loose.