Wednesday, November 26, 2014

RedSquirrel's Thanksgiving Address To America 2014

Dear America,

As we get together with our families this Thanksgiving, I would like to give thanks to the Good Lord above for the following:

I thank God for The Minneapolis City Council. These geniuses have filled our potholes and solved the crime problem, and now they have solved an even bigger problem........Styrofoam food containers. Thank goodness our friends on The Minneapolis City Council banned this threat against humanity.

I also thank God for White Privilege. I don't quite know what it is, but I think it has something to do with 'not being born and raised in a place completely ruined by Democrats.'

I thank God for Barack Obama. Between Fast And Furious, his narcissistic attitude, and his insane appetite for power and dog meat, he gives us bloggers and Tweeps a lot to write about.

I am thankful that I am not subjected to Michelle Obama's 'healthy' school lunch program.

I thank God for MSNBC and CNN's Don Lemon. You folks are a barrel of laughs.

Seriously though, I am thankful for my family, for Twitter, that God let me be born in America, and that he sent his Son to be my Savior.

God Bless America.








No comments:

Post a Comment