Thursday, November 7, 2013

Obamacare By Morning, Over Six People Served

During the opening of last night's CMA Awards, hosts Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley brought down the house as they mocked Obamacare. They used George Strait's classic tune 'Amarillo By Morning' to make their point.

Maybe this song parody can rally the country against this scam.

I imagine that everybody will add a verse or two to this song, so here's mine. Enjoy:

Obamacare By Morning I can't seem to enroll
America's in trouble, and deeper in the hole
My plan was cancelled, and we're no longer free
Obamacare By Morning, is where I'll be

Obamacare By Morning, Why is this taking so long?
I'll wind up with Hemorrhoids, sitting here all week long 
I have cataracts and dementia, and I'm down to my last nerve
Obamacare By Morning, over six people served
 
They took away my health plan, it's been replaced by this scam
This website's driving me crazy, and Sebelius doesn't give a damn
I remember when this plan was mine, back when I was free
Obamacare By Morning, is where I'll be



1 comment:

  1. Sure to be a big hit. Obamacare was dumb from the start. I told everyone but, nobody listened to me. NOW THEY HAVE TO PAY!!!! Ha aha ha ha hfa hahahd ah Good for them!

    ReplyDelete