Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Claus: So, I Understand Obama Has A 'Naughty' & 'Nice' List

Recently, Dear Leader jokingly claimed to have made up a "naughty" and "nice" list in regards to the loyal opposition. As a result, Saint Nick has sent us this open letter to the Narcissist-In-Chief.

Dear Jack-A$$,

So, YOU have a 'naughty' and 'nice' list, huh? Let me remind you that you did not originate the concept.

I am trying to keep track of all the outrageous things you've done this year. We have a file cabinet on you, Buster..

Just recently, you GAVE The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt 20 state-of-the-art F16 fighter jets. Arming Muslim extremists isn't the best way to get on Santa's good side.

You sold illegal guns to dangerous drug dealers in your Operation Fast and Furious, and doing your damndest to cover it up. Your sale of these weapons have created horrible carnage and heartbreak.

I also saw you and your campaign steal the presidential election. I keep the TV on FOX NEWS in my office, and we have Limbaugh blaring in the break room.

By the way, I really don't appreciate your union thugs attempting to unionize our operation up here. Damned purple-shirted, Commie thugs.

You told the entrepreneurs and hard-working Americans 'You didn't build that'. When the elves heard that, I had to put a swear jar in the workplace. Since you killed the coal industry, I can't even stick a lump of the dirty stuff in your stocking. Instead, you're getting a steaming reindeer turd!

As America stumbles along under your inept leadership, and the victims of Hurricane Sandy suffer, you plan a Hawaiian Christmas vacay. You are truly a jack-a$$.

I still have a 'naughty' and 'nice' list, but there's also my sh..list. There's about 5 people on the list, and you're one of them.

Mele Kalikimaka, A$$-Hole.

Santa Claus








No comments:

Post a Comment