Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Obama: Viva Las Vegas

As American Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was being sodomized and murdered by a bloodthirsty Islamist mob, our emotionally detached Celeb-in-Chief was taking a trip to the glitzy lights and fun of Las Vegas.

After all, a murdered ambassador isn't really a crisis. The only crisis in the mind of Our Dear Leader is that he's behind challenger Mitt Romney in some presidential polls. So, as Egypt erupts and Benghazi burns, this shameless, soulless weirdo flew to Vegas for a yet ANOTHER fundraiser.

Well, the Vegas lights are calling me, as Benghazi is set on fire
If I don't raise more money for my campaign, than I will be retired
I got cronys waiting on me....with money to burn
and also some lefties....with huge concerns
I'll spin the wheel, and watch the wheel turn

Viva Las Vegas
Viva Las Vegas







 






1 comment:

  1. Great propaganda! Name-calling (pejorative labels), emotional appeals,inflammatory charges, strawman arguments in the form of word and image, transfer (especially negative transfer), and red herrings. Joseph Goebbels and Stalin would be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete