Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Loon Of The Week

It's time for The RedSquirrel Report's resident liberal, The Longfellow Loon, to bestow his weekly award for supreme looniness. Take it away, Longfellow. The floor is all yours.     LOOOLOOOLOOOOLOOOOLOOOOOLOOOO!
This week's looooooon of the week is Ohio Congressman Sherrod Brown. I wanted to give it to the unionistas protesting that eeeevil Governor Scott Walker, but those wonderful protesters won Loon Of The Week last time, and as I believe in redistributing every body's income, I also think that it's only fair to give my Loon Of The Week award to someone new. Congressman Brown rightly pointed out that the Nazis, the Communists, and even Hosni Mubarak eliminated labor unions. I was in Madison, and saw the signs. Did you know that the voters in Wisconsin elected a Nazi Governor!!? Well, that's my Looooon Of The Week award for this week. Charlie Sheen is my front runner for next week's award.
LOOOOLOOOOLOOOOLOOOOLOOOO!
Thank you, Longfellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment