Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Zooming George Soros Palpatine's 2020 Democrat Halloween Party


George Soros: Welcome to the party, everybody. Hunter Biden, what are you doing there?

Hunter Biden:  I'm bobbing for bribes. It's hard to do with this face mask over my mouth.

(laughter)

Hillary Clinton: George, I LOVE your Emperor Palpatine costume.

George Soros: Thank you, my dear. I usually wear this when I'm wrecking currencies or financing AntiFa riots across America.

Barack Obama: Bernie Sanders! You look exactly like Nathan Grantham from the 1982 horror movie 'Creepshow'!

Bernie Sanders: I WANT MY CAKE!!!!!

(laughter)

Bernie Sanders: Barry, very scary costume! You made a big box of Uncle Ben's rice, then cut out the face and put your face in! 

Barack Obama: Well, Uncle Ben worked for a living. People who work for a living give me the creeps!

Bernie Sanders: Michelle Obama! You came as Aunt Jemima!

Michelle Obama: Aunt Jemima worked for White capitalists. How creepy is THAT???!!!

Bernie Sanders: Speaking of creepy, where's Joe Biden?

Barack Obama: I told him he needs to rest up for the end of the presidential campaign.  He went to bed at 9:00 a.m.

(thudding noises)

Bernie Sanders: WHAT IS THAT????!!!!!

Barack Obama: It's just those troublemakers Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity, throwing eggs at the house....

George Soros: Welcome to the party, Nancy Pelosi and Ilhan Omar! Hey, everybody, Nancy is an AntiFa rioter and Ilhan is Osama Bin-Laden!

Ilhan Omar: Jews are evil..................

Nancy Pelosi: Look at the Donald Trump-O-Lantern behind me. I worked on it for a month!

Don Lemon: Hey everybody!

Barack Obama: Hey, it's Don Lemon in a Unicorn costume. Who's the 'back end'?

Don Lemon: Chris Cuomo!

Chris Cuomo: mumblemumblemumble...............

George Soros: I want to raise a toast. 2020 has been such a terrific year for us, and 2021 will be even better!!!

I appreciate all the Democrat governors shutting down your states and mercilessly wrecking your state economies! Then, you forced everyone to wear silly little face masks, and tricking them into thinking that it could stop the spread of Covid! 

The REAL fun will begin the day after Election Day, when all our little BLM and AntiFa trick-or-treaters take to the streets across America demanding reparation treats. America will burn like the inside of a Jack-O-Lantern!

Our media allies have attacked President Orange Man Bad relentlessly, and our postal union bosses have ensured us that Joseph Biden WILL be elected! I told him I want CHAOS!

As soon as Joe is inaugurated, our corruption apple cart will be back in the upright position!

Happy Halloween, Everybody!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment