Monday, October 12, 2020

SONG PARODY ALERT! Frank Sinatra's New York, New York 2020 (DeBlasio Remix)




Back up that U-Haul, I'm moving away

I'm getting the Hell out of New York, New York

I just cannot last ------another day

This mayor is destroying New York, New York

I don't want to wake up to the sound of gunfire and riots, I can't sleep

They closed up all the cafes and bars

I'm voting with my feet


I'm so sick of this crime, 

My nerves are frayed

I'm getting the Hell out of New York, New York

I'm moving to a nice red state

I'm leaving and I cannot wait

I say goodbye to you, New York, New York


New York, New York

There's a riot outside and I cannot sleep

I hate BLM

and those AntiFa creeps


They wrecked the economy, and boarded the stores

I don't recognize this town, New York 

and

The idiot mayor is hassling the Jews

and I can't take any more abuse

I've had enough of you,  New York, New York


New York, New York

I want to wake up in a quiet, lovely no-crime town

That is the dream,

That would be great,

No Democrats,

No Covid mask mandate!


Now back up that U-Haul! I'm leaving the Empire State!

I'm getting the Hell out of here!

Goodbye, New York!

And..........................

I'll move to a red state

tell DeBlasio I can't wait

Goodbye to you, New York, New York!!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment