Monday, August 13, 2018

I Do Wha-Eva I Want!!!

When you watch the news, does it ever seem as if liberals have a zero-tolerance policy against common sense? They pass laws banning plastic straws,  Styrofoam food containers, and pop tarts bitten into the shape of a gun.

As liberals pass one ridiculous ban after another, some people are gearing up to protest this silliness. Here with a commentary is rebellious 8-year-old conservative Eric:

So, they're banning plastic straws in California. I'll be smuggling plastic straws by the crate....BECAUSE I DO WHA-EVA I WANT!!!!

After that, I'm gonna go to a restaurant with my Mom, and I'm gonna demand a Styrofoam food container....BECAUSE I DO WHA-EVA I WANT!!!!

When we get home, I'm gonna open a lemonade stand, and when some commie-lib tries to shut me down, I'll point a pop tart bitten into the shape of a gun at 'em and tell 'em GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!! I DO WHA-EVA I WANT!!!!

In fact, I think America's founding fathers told King George WE DO WHA-EVA WE WANT as they dumped the tea off Boston Harbor.....

God bless America.

Eric


No comments:

Post a Comment