Friday, July 20, 2018

More Words Of Wisdom And Civility From Representative Maxine Waters

....Hold on, I'm not finished yet!

Restaurants should also be forced to serve everybody except Republicans!!!! That's right. Right wingers should be forcibly starved. I remember the good old days when the Communists in Ethiopia would use famine to get people in line!

Also, I am very happy to hear that special prosecutor Mueller has given Tony Podesta immunity in exchange for his testimony against Paul Manafort. I think we should give all Democrat criminals immunity if they will offer testimony that will throw a Republican in PRISON!!!

I love Whoopie Goldberg on 'The View'! She had that right-winger Jeanine Pirro on the show, then got up in her face, then threw her out of the building! We all need to get up in their faces, swear at them, then have them thrown out. We should do this to right-wingers at all public spaces. In fact, right-wingers who support Trump shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere in public! 

We should be rounding them up, and putting them in re-education camps!

I would like to be in every voting booth on Election Day. If you catch anyone voting Republican, you should call the police!

If we can throw all Republicans in prison, and register 40,000,000 undocumented immigrants, we can put an end to Election Day! Then, we can pass 'reasonable gun control' laws and tax the rich until they CRY UNCLE!

Politicians like me can steal anything not nailed into the ground! I HAVE A DREAM!!!! YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT ME!!!!!!

That's all for now. Vote for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment