Thursday, July 6, 2017

I Was Away For A Few Days

I was away for a few days, and didn't watch the news. Perhaps my readers can help me get caught up on the news I missed as I was enjoying the 4th of July fireworks in Duluth.

What's CNN lying about THIS WEEK? What fake news anti-Trump innuendo are they working on now?

Did Nancy Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, or Maxine Waters say anything mind-blowingly stupid while I was gone?

Did the Democrats in St. Paul or the weirdos running Minneapolis make criticizing Somalis a crime? I could be going to jail.

How are the Republicans going to kill us all this week? Every time I turn on the news, the Democrat Chicken Littles in Congress are warning Anericans that the GOP are trying to kill us all.

Gosh, July is hot. Is the world ending???

Is The Resistance getting any closer to impeaching President Trump and throwing his family out of The White House?

C'mon folks, clue me in.




No comments:

Post a Comment