Thursday, February 16, 2017

Commie Anthem Parody Alert (If I Had A Hammer)

One of President Trump's defining campaign policy initiatives relates to the issue of stopping illegal immigration. During the presidential campaign, he promised to build a wall along our southern border, and he vowed to make Mexico pay for it.

It appears unclear if this is doable, because Mexico's President Neito says that he won't pay for the wall.

What his policy needs is a good, rousing song. So, in the spirit of the leftist protest folk singer Pete Seeger, we have re-written one of his most famous songs.


If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
all across the Rio Grande
I'd hammer out the drug dealers
I'd hammer out the welfare cheats
I'd hammer in jobs
for my brothers and sisters
All across this land

If I had a wall
I'd wall off the illegals
I'd wall off the migrants
I'd keep them off my land
I'd keep out the killers
I'd keep out the beheaders
I'd wall in jobs
for my brothers and sisters
All across the land



No comments:

Post a Comment