Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sorry, I've Been Away This Week

My last post was on June 26, and I've been up north since Monday. I haven't payed much attention to what's been going on in the world this week.

It's July 5th, 6:22 CST, and I have a question. Is Obama Care still a tax or is it a penalty? Or maybe it's free health care, but only if you're a 26-year-old living with your parents. Perhaps it's free, but only for illegal aliens.

In all the hubbub centering on the ruling by SCOTUS one week ago,  I forgot to congratulate Our Fraudster-in-Chief on his terrific victory.

I am sure that he must exceedingly pleased with this fraudulent law, passed with kick-backs and bribes. Our federal legislative process was twisted in to a pretzel barely recognizable to most Americans, then Chief Justice John Roberts told us with his tie-breaking opinion that it's not HIS job to protect OUR FREEDOM.

This law that was written by congressional aides, probably to give Congrab something akin to plausible deniability.

Let's just say it. Obama Care is the worst piece of legislation ever conceived by human beings. At least we THINK it was written by human beings. This terrible law will literally eat America alive.

On a personal note, I wish to make an announcement. I am an illegal alien. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment