Sunday, July 29, 2012

Escape (The Zombie Apocalypse Song)

Remember that really catchy tune that put an end to the misery that was the 1970's--- "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes? The other day I was humming the song while thinking about the crazy drug zombies we've been reading about lately.

Before I knew it, a song parody was born. Here's my little song parody for all you wacky drug zombies out there. Enjoy!


I snorted a line of bath salts
The buzz was good n' strong
My source sold me some great stuff
But something went wrong
I went a little crazy
I rolled on the floor
I thought my body was on fire
Ran naked out the front door

If you like to eat a human face
Getting shot by the cops
Running around with no clothes on
Until you are fatally dropped
If you wanna get on the news
If eyeballs look like grapes
It's the Zombie Apocalypse 
Where there is no escape

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, seems a tad wordy in some spots and not enough in others, and hard to fit into the timbre of the original song, but nice effort.

    ReplyDelete