Monday, February 19, 2024

SONG PARODY ALERT!!! Taylor Swift's Super Bowl Song


Two Sundays ago, pop princess Taylor Swift's boyfriend Travis Kelce and his team, The Kansas City Chiefs defeated The San Francisco 49'ers in Super Bowl LVIII 25-22. The TV ratings were high, yet some fans are annoyed with the ongoing Taylor Swift/ Travis Kelce saga.

Taylor Swift has already written a song for Super Bowl 58, a re-make of her 2006 hit 'Our Song''. Hit the musiic:


I'm cheering on The Chiefs in my luxury suite

and the cameras are on......ME!

My new boyfriend is the starting tight-end

NUMBER 87....TRAVIS KELCEEEEE!

There are some fans who can't stand it

and thinks The NFL is fixed!

They're all wrong, Here's my Super Bowl Song

I hope it doesn't make everyone SICK!


CHORUS:

This is our Super Bowl Song 

This is not some publicity stunt

Don't be annoyed if tihe cameras are always on ME!

or if I get to hold up the Super Bowl trophy

My Swifties love ME !I'm the queen of pop

The haters are crying 'Please, make it stop!'

I'm The overexposed Queen of The Kansas City Chief dynasty

Next year we'll win it AGAIN!


I'm not hidin' my support Joe Biden all the WAY!!!!

The guy with orange hair gives me nightmares

He should go to jail, in Guantanamo Bay

I'M a superstar celeb with a Q rating so strong

I don't notice the border or inflation

Here's my next big hit, my Super Bowl Song!


REPEAT CHORUS


Just buy all my albums, I'm all over the radio

I am Time Magazine's Person of the Year

Enjoy my Super Bowl Song with a Miller Lite beer


REPEAT CHORUS


Oh yeah

Oh, oh yeah


I'm cheering on the chiefs in my luxury suite

The NFL cameras are on....ME!

i am the queen of the Kansas City Chiefs

and this is Our Super Bowl Song


No comments:

Post a Comment