Tuesday, February 27, 2024

PAM TILLIS SONG PARODY ALERT!!! Nikki Haley, Queen Of Denial

 


In 1993, Pam Tillis had a big country hit with 'Cleopatra, Queen Of Denial'. In the song, our country songstress makes excuses for her wandering boyfriend.

In 2024, presidential wannabe Nikki Haley insists that she'll be the Republican that will take down corrupt Joe Biden, despite the fact that she keeps losing in primary after primary to Republican front-runner Donald Trump,

Here to sing 'I'm Nikki Haley, Queen Of Denial', is the former Governor of South Carolina herself:


Well, I lost in Iowa and in New Hampshire 

But I am still in this race

I'm begging Democrats to vote for ME

because anti-Trump leftist haters  are my base

He beat me in my home state of South Carolina

Still, I flashed my big, winning smile

They call me, Nikki Haley

I am the Queen of Denial


I have big-donor Democrats sending me money

I'm on The Board of Directors at Boeing

I always erupt when they say that I'm corrupt

Meanwhile, Trump's poll numbers keep soaring

They say I'm getting crushed on Super Tuesday

I'll accept help from leftists and pedophiles

They call me, Nimarata Randhawa

I am the Queen of Denial


Queen of Denial, 

I tell my supporters that I'll be the nominee

Queen of Denial

I STILL believe I'll win the Republican primary


They are saying that I'm deluded

and throwing away my chances in 2028

I'm cruising to defeat on Super Tuesday

I think I'll challenge Trump to a debate

Vivek Ramaswamy is a scumbag

Maybe I'll pull ahead when they start The Orange Guy's trials

All hail ME,  Nikki Haley

I am The Queen of Denial


Queen of Denial, 

I am the new voice of The G.O.P.

Queen of Denial, 

They love me just like they loved Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment