Monday, June 5, 2023

SONG PARODY ALERT!! King Tim Walz And The MN Democrats Sing 'We're The Panderers'


As the riots rage I go run and I go hide

then I announce George Floyd Day I stoke the racial divide

And when it comes to leftist givaways I never miss a trick

I pander like I'm crazy, I really lay it thick

because I'm a panderer, a panderer

a leftist clown, a clown, a clown, a clown. a clown


Us Democrats we spent the 19 billion dollar surplus

We laughed at The Republicans when they tried to raise a fuss

We like aborting babies and mutilating your child

then it's a signing ceremony with lots of giddy smiles

Because We're panderers, We are panderers

Don't make a sound, a sound, a sound, a sound, a sound


Everyone knows that The Guv is a fat clown

Our media gaslights you, and they don't even care

We're metro extremists ruining your small towns 

Then we laugh when the taxpayers complain and swear


Take it, Tim, 

I'm a progressive jerk I never ever stop

I throw money around and then I'll go defund the cops

When it comes to abortion I am really, really extreme

I'm the taxpayer's nightmare and every leftist's dream

I'm The panderer, The panderer, I pander around, around, around


We have the trifecta and we stick it in your face

WE have our leftist agenda, all the surplus we will waste

Then we'll take a selfie, leftist activists are all smiles

Welcome to ONE MINNESOTA, baby-killers and pedophiles

We're lying panderers, Leftist panderers, 

We pander around, around, around

We're  panderers, We're panderers

Driving Minnesota into the ground, the ground,

the ground, the ground, the ground!


No comments:

Post a Comment