Monday, September 3, 2018

Hank Hill: Has Minnesota Lost It's Mind?

A man in Texas sent us this:

My name is Hank Hill, and I live in a small town in Texas. I work at a place where we sell propane and propane accessories.

Like many people, I am concerned about the upcoming election. I read in the newspaper that voters in Minnesota are thinking about electing Keith Ellison for their state's Attorney General. I hear that he has physically abused his former girlfriend, yet Democrats voted for him anyways.

He was one of the most extreme, leftist members in Congress, and he has stated that he wanted to do away with the Second Amendment, which protects our right to keep and bear arms. That guy just ain't right.

My neighbor Dale is a conspiracy nut, and he told me about Ellison. I did some research and learned that Dale was RIGHT. I also learned that Ellison supports AntiFa. Those violent, commie bastards go around beating normal people up while wearing black masks. 

Has Minnesota lost it's mind?

In the past, you have elected a professional wrestler, a trust fund brat who mumbles almost as incoherently as my neighbor Boomhauer, and a coke head comedian. Now, I hear you night elect an abusive Muslimist boyfriend as your state's Attorney General. God help us all!

Hoping to take Ellison's place as Representative in Minnesota Congressional District 5 is another Muslim. Her name is Ilhan Omar.

I've been reading up on her numerous ethical lapses. Apparently, she married her own brother to keep him in the country, then used campaign funds during the 'divorce.' She despises our friends Israel, and wants sharia law.

Maybe she should've stayed home where they already have sharia law. I wonder what's in the water in those 10,000 lakes.....

The minister at our local church is from Minnesota. She's very friendly, but I think she would erase the boundaries that separate us from our neighbors to the South. I think she supports 'sanctuary cities,' I would like to have a sanctuary from foreign whack-jobs like ultra-violent MS13 and America-haters running for Congress.

I think that Minnesota can do better than Keith Ellison and Ilhan Omar.

Hank Hill, Arlen Texas.







No comments:

Post a Comment