Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Trump SC Pick Brett Kavanaugh Terrifies Pajama Boy

Last week, President Trump nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy on the U.S. Supreme Court. Leftists attacked and protested Trump's pick immediately.

Here with a commentary is our very own panic-stricken correspondent, Pajama Boy:

Thank you, RedSquirrel....

Right now, I am reporting from my heavily fortified pillow fort because that orange terror Donald Trump has nominated another right-winger for the Supreme Court.

Candidate Kavanaugh will take away all our rights, and I may lose my right to vote! Women may lose Roe vs. Wade, and we may have our pussy caps taken away!!

I watched him accept his nomination on TV, and saw his family. The elder daughter looks like the 16 year-old girl who bullied me until my Mom had to pull me out of school. I've learned that Kavanaugh is a basketball coach. I bet he blows a whistle like a guard in a concentration camp!

Kavanaugh looks like a happily married White man. THE HORROR!!! I understand he's Catholic, so he'll be taking orders from the Vatican. My hands are shaking as I hold on to my cup of hot cocoa with both hands! This is so terrifying!! My carpel-Tunnel syndrome is flaring up.

Later on, I may take the risk of going outside and scream at the sky until our neighbors tell me to knock it off. 

I am hoping the protesters can persuade Kanavaugh to withdraw his nomination, and we can replace him with someone more centrist, like Ruth Bader-Ginsberg or Elena Kagan.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going upstairs for more hot cocoa.

PB


No comments:

Post a Comment