Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Did I Miss The Rapture?

Dear RedSquirrel Report,


My name is John, and I live in South Minneapolis. Lately, I have had the feeling that The Rapture has already happened, and I must have missed it. The Christians have disappeared and I see Muslims everywhere.

At night, I take a trip to the grocery store and it seems that everyone is dressed in Muslim garb. Their women waddle up and down the aisles, and young Somalis appear to walk in packs yapping in non-English gibberish..

I watch the news, and there's that story about the welfare fraud involving the Somali daycare center. On my block they closed the Rainbow Foods next door. They also closed the Chinese cafe and the tobacco shop. It's been replaced by the 'Universal Academy  Charter School.' I guess the word 'universal' is a synonym for 'Muslim', because it's a school for Muslims.

It appears there are probably 30-40 students, and at the end of their day, 7 or 8 buses line up to take them home. When I went to school in the 1970's-1980's, you could put 30 kids on a school bus. I wonder what's going on here.

Their 'playground' is the former Rainbow Foods parking lot. Someone put up fencing, so the playground looks more like a prison yard.

On the positive side, no one's forced me to take the sign of The Beast yet. I can still buy or sell, and go to work. On the other hand, many Muslims in front of me use their EBT card, which the cashiers readily accept. When I pay in cash, the cashier holds my $20 bill up to the light. Maybe carrying cash is a suspicious thing.

Being a 'Christian' in Minneapolis means 'supporting sanctuary for illegal aliens.' I don't remember Jesus commanding his flock to do this. 

Of course, Minneapolis is ran by radical leftists, so it seems like we're governed by the Anti-Christ.

Thanks for listening. John in South Minneapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment