Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Hillary Clinton Song Parody Osborne Bros. 'It Ain't My Fault'

I blame the loss on the voters
and blame the voters for the loss
I blame America and the men
Comey made Trump the boss

The Russians ruined my brand
My campaign workers weren't so bright
The single women who didn't vote
They ruined my Election Night

But it's not my fault
No, it's not my fault
I'm supposed to be prez
I wasn't supposed to lose
It's not my fault

Blame the Right Wing for my losin'
and I blame Bernie too
and blame my lousy doctor
for giving me the flu

Blame Google Twitter bots
Sexists and the racists too
All the voter suppression
The Blacks and The Jews

But it's not my fault
No, it's not my fault
I was supposed to win
It was my legacy
But it's not my fault

I was leading
I had a blue wall
I didn't have to campaign or make any robo-calls
America made a mistake
You elected the wrong one
I didn't have to campaign in Wisconsin

I blame my husband
for ruining our family name
and I blame facebook
Fake news is also to blame
I blame those blue states
for turning flaming red
and I blame Steve Bannon
for the mean things my opponent said

But it's not my fault...............













No comments:

Post a Comment