Friday, September 15, 2017

Hillary Clinton's New Book 'What Happened' (Page 245)

The RedSquirrel Report shares another passage from Hillary Clinton's hill-arious book 'What Happened':

During that third presidential debate, candidate Trump invaded my space. If you can remember, Rick Lazio also tried to invade my space during our Senatorial debate in 2002.

Republicans are such bullies.

'Back off, you creep. You're invading my space!' I felt Trump peering over my shoulder. I never felt that violated before. Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and all of  those bimbos who accused my husband of 'getting too close' had nothing on me and the discomfort I was feeling.

I remember the good ole 1990's when I had real power. I remember telling former Clinton Chief of Staff Mack McClarty to send a memo to all staffers that 'nobody was allowed to speak or look directly at me. If a staffer saw me, he or she were to avert their eyes, turn their face towards the wall, and keep walking.'

Those were good times.

However, it would have been difficult to tell your screaming supporters to stop looking at me and avert their eyes. That was a big obsticle. Candidate Trump liked people and he seemed interested in talking to people either as a group or as individuals.

It would have been much easier if they just gave me the presidency. Looking back, I feel bullied or let down by everyone involved. There was a lot of blame to go around.

A few days ago, a voter came to me with her daughter who didn't vote. The woman begged me for forgiveness because she didn't get her daughter to the polls. She had the nerve to ask to be absolved!!! I told her to get lost. She didn't work hard enough to get me elected, and now get ready for 4 years of Hell!....

....and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment