Thursday, June 30, 2016

Red Forman: Obama Happens......

Our correspondent Red Forman returns with this commentary:

My conservative friends ask me "Red, how did we get where we are today? There's a clown in the White House who hates America, and GOP cowards in the majority who won't stand up for us?" 

I don't spend a lot of time really thinking about it. I spend most of my time keeping my idiot son Eric out of trouble, and worrying about my darling daughter Laurie. She flunked out of college last month.

Usually, I just shrug my shoulders and say 'Shit happens.' Lately, I've replace that with "Obama happens." Maybe Eric and his friends can print up some t-shirts.

Then, the guys ask me HOW did Obama happen? Well, there's a lot of ingredients in this crap stew, and lots of blame to go around.

There's our race-obsessed media, political correctness, and college universities that make it trendy to blame America for all the evils in the world.

There's the generation of spoiled, ungrateful, arrogant baby boomer hippies who ruined this country. They don't see themselves as Americans, but 'citizens of the world.' When Obama told us he was going to 'fundamentally transform' America, they saw it as a good thing. They don't care if he transforms America into a country overran by Muslim troublemakers, illegal aliens, and dependent welfare recipients.

These self-centered snowflakes wanted to make history by voting for The Black Guy. It didn't matter how much he detested our country.

These grey-haired children want to see a world without borders, and agree with Dear Leader when he tells hard-working Americans 'You didn't build that.' When you can successfully denigrate the makers in our society, you can steal whatever you want by voting for it.

And, worse of all, we have an opposition intimidated into silence. Obama and his little helpers rob you, and transport illegals who murder innocent Americans, spread diseases and bring chaos. Then these 'community organizers' accuse you of being a racist for opposing it.

That's how Obama happens.........




No comments:

Post a Comment