Wednesday, April 26, 2023

The Devil: Dylan Mulvaney Is My Court Jester!


We here at RSR do our best to explain what's going on in the world, and so we think that we should seek out all points of view. Today, we hear from the entity controlling almost everything in the world.

 He controls the world with wars, rumors of wars, pestilence, the Biden Regime, and our insane, often demonic culture. Here to explain the sudden emergence of trans activist and TikTok influencer, Dylan Mulvaney is The Evil One Himself:

YES! IT'S ME! BOW DOWN AND KNEEL TO SATAN! BEELZEBUB! THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS!

Sometimes even I am surprised by how you puny, weak humans have so much evil screaming at you in your face, yet so many of you are in such denial, you refuse to open your eyes. Many of you are possessed and don't know it yet! DAMN I'M GOOD!

I am the king of this world, and that prancing, squealing, effeminate trans weirdo Dylan Mulvaney is MY COURT JESTER! The cowardly, corrupt corporations are buying into my deliciously evil C.E.I. (Corporate Equality Index), as well as my E.S.G. (Environmental Social Governance) Index. 

I have this twerp doing sportsbra and beer commercials! Soon, you won't able to turn on your TV without seeing this weirdo prancing and doing pratfalls! 

As a mysoganist queer, I love that this clown depicting woman as some giggling, 13-year-old PARODY of what a woman is. He / she / IT  DEGRADES real women, REDUCING WOMEN to nothing more some perverted Halloween costume!

Also, I use race hatred and the trans movement to do some of MY BEST WORK! My trans foot soldier in Nashville MURDERED those goody-good Christians, and some idiots are BLAMING THE GUNS!!!!

Down here, we have a name for what you call 'drag queens'. Down here, we refer to them as SATAN CLOWNS! Thick, frightening make-up, scary wigs, rediculous dresses, shaking their hairy asses in your children's faces!!!!! STUPID PARENTS!!!!

WELCOME TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH ON STEROIDS!!!! I'M DARING GOD TO STRIKE US DOWN!!! COME ON, OLD MAN!!!!!

We're laughing at you!!!! America is mine now!!!! I'll see you on Judgement Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment