Monday, January 30, 2023

Should Newly-Elected NY Congressman George Santos Resign?


Newly-elected Congressman George Santos (R-NY) has been caught in several lies regarding his resume and personal life, and his party wants him out of Congress

Here to give his side of this story is New York Congressman: George Santos:

Hi, my name is George Santos, and I 'stretched' the truth a few times during my successful campaign for Congress. I study how Democrats get elected, and I was under the impression that lying  wasn't only O.K., but in fact that it's expected.

In fact, I'm expecting Time Magzine to do a feature story on why my lying is good.....but I guess it's only good if you're Bill Clinton.

Team Obama lied their asses off during The 2012 Presidential Election, repeatedly slandering squeaky-clean Republican candidate Mitt Romney. After the election, a reporter asked Senate Leader Dirty Harry Reid about it, and all he had to say was 'Well, We won, didn't we?!'

I honestly don't see what is wrong with lying if you win the election. HONESTLY! Yeah! That's the ticket!

Now, a lot of politicians want me to resign. I am announcing my resignation from Congress.......if well-known liar Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren resigns. (Hi, I'm Elizabeth Warren, and I understand you are hiring a Native-American......)

By the way, I saw action in Vietnam with Denang Dick Blumenthal. In fact, I was his commanding officer! OH YEAH, THAT'S THE TICKET!

I'll resign when everyone who spread the falsehood of Russian Collusion resign THEIR jobs. Yeah, That's the ticket! Wow, that's almost every left-wing 'journalist' in America!

Bye-bye, Leslie Stahl. Call us when you find a job! We're CNN....The Most-Trusted Name In Fake News!

Yeah, that's the ticket!

If my lies really bother my constituents so much, they can throw me out of office in 2024. Until then, I CAN ONLY promise to tell the truth..... just like Joe Biden always does! Yeah, THAT'S THE TICKET!

I marvelled how Barack Obama used to always say 'Just let me be clear' because it sounded better than saying ,'Don't interrupt me while I lie my ass off!' 

Oh, by the way.............AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE????!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment