Wednesday, September 7, 2022

I Was Away For A Week


Last Wednesday, I took a trip North. I left Minneapolis around noon, and left the crime, carjacking, and racial punkery behind. In Duluth, I finished recording and mastering my second CD. There were no Blacks yelling at Whites on the streets. 

People are very friendly in Duluth. I watched almost no news, but saw a report of a Black thug who kidnapped a female White teacher as she was jogging. I heard that he murdered her.

Also, I understand that Biden made another very offensive, creepy speech, threatening Trump supporters. I'm glad I missed it.

On Saturday, my sister Karen  (who lives in Kitzville, a 'suburb' of Hibbing) came out and got me, and we drove back to her place where she resides with her husband Kurt.

That afternoon, we had a cook-out with family. There was laughter, terrific food, political incorrectness, and a heaping helping of incredibly beautiful weather. I felt like I was in The Garden Of Eden.

The next day, Karen and I attended church services at Lawron Presbyterian Chapel. I haven't been there in 40 years, In fact, the church I attended as a kid is gone and has been replaced with a much newer building. There is no huge 'Black Lives Matter' flag flying over the chapel like the Minneapolis church where I vote. 

Back at Karen's house, we watched Top Gun: Maverick on their TV. It's now my new favorite movie.

On Labor Day, Karen and I  attended Bovey's 'Farmer Day' Parade. It was my first Farmer's Day Parade in 41 YEARS.. There were Democrat candidate floats AND Republican candidate floats. I saw one guy selling TRUMP hats.. I didn't buy one. I'd probably cause a violent riot if I wore it on a Minneapolis light rail.

Karen and I visited our Aunt Carol Jean, then visited our brother Bryan. Again, the weather was beautiful, and I am guessing here that there were no carjackers or any crimes being committed within 100 miles. I'm seriously contemplating moving back here. I grew up in Itasca County, and I'm homesick for The Iron Range.

I thought that I would again try watching the news, and learned that someone had been shot at The Minnesota State Fair. Also, two Canadien assholes stabbed 10 people to death.

On Tuesday, I took a Greyhound back to Minneapolis. As I was getting off the bus, a drunk Black asked me for money.



No comments:

Post a Comment