Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Hello, Newman

Here to address accusations of voter fraud and mail-in voting irregularities is a representative of The United States Postal Service:


My fellow Americans,

I just wanted to assure The American People that us postal workers are hard at work, delivering your mail-in ballots right where they belong. Absolutely none of your ballots are being tossed in dumpsters and no ballots are being kept in any storage spaces. I admit, there was THAT ONE TIME i kept mail in my storage space and my frenemy Jerry caught me. 

But that hardly really happens. HUH....huh..HEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!!!

I'm watching some ongoing 2020 Election coverage right now. It looks like thee have been more votes cast in Wisconsin than there are registered voters. WHOOPS!!!!

Ah, LOOKY HERE! Michigan just found 100,000 votes, and they're ALL BIDEN VOTES!!!

It appears that the Republican poll watchers have been thrown out at polling stations in Philadelphia. President Trump has a big lead in Pennsylvania. i wonder how long it takes for Democrat campaign workers to fill out 600,000 ballots......

I assure you, there is no such thing as VOTER FRAUD. Hee,,,,HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!

Newman : )


No comments:

Post a Comment