Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Condescending Wonka Reports From The DNC 2020


Here to wrap up his report of the Democrat National Convention 2020 is our political correspondent Condescending Wonka:

Wow, so I ran into Michelle Obama after her big DNC speech where she told America that things can get so much worse unless we elect Joe Biden. I asked her if she was 'just sayin'' or that she and her 'Take The High Road Coalition' were planning more violent race riots and maybe a pandemic worse than Covid 19.

I told her it must be hard making America a kinder, more just place......

Then I ran into former Republican John Kasich. I asked him if he switched over to the Democrats because the news media sucks up to Democrats while attacking Republicans non-stop.

I complimented him on his courage...................

Then, I had a chance to speak to Former President Barack Obama. I just wondered about that part of his DNC speech where he suggested that President Trump would never be a good president. 

I asked Barry if he really believed  the American economy is revived with the use of a 'magic wand.'

Then, I asked him if it showed good character to take credit for the roaring economy while he couldn't improve the economy at all in his 8 years in office.

I congratulated him on his scandal-free administration. That is, if you don't include Benghazi, the Russian hoax, the IRS harassment of conservatives, and airplanes full of cash to the Iranian mullahs.

I've noticed dictators seldom experience scandals. Also, the news media gave Obama an 8-year tongue bath.

Finally, I congratulated him on uniting the leftists and race rioters against the police.

Then, I ran into former President Bill Clinton after his speech, where he castigated President Trump for sullying the prestige of The Oval Office.

Bill Clinton turned a 21-year-old White House intern into a 'human Thermador' . Bravo, Mr. President! I compare you with Abraham Lincoln saving the union!

Then, I spoke briefly with Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden. I asked him if he really believed that 'there was nothing we could do if we did it together.' I told him that line brought a tear to my eyes!!

He must have practiced that line for hours!

Well, that's it from The Democrat National Convention 2020 in Milwaukee. So long!







No comments:

Post a Comment