Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tim Walz Extends The Shutdown

Good Afternoon. I am The Governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz.

I regret to inform everybody that I will be extending the shutdown for another three weeks. Covid 19 has devastated this great state, and so I won't be turning my official Governor of Minnesota Covid 19 DIAL.

I strongly urge everyone to stay indoors. If you worked in a hotel, a restaurant, or if you owned your own business, I order you to stay away from your job.

On the other hand, Bobby's Candy Store in St. Cloud can stay open. Bobby is my personal friend. He gave to my campaign, so he can stay open.

I call on the residents of Minnesota to observe social distancing. Everyone needs to stay at least 6 feet away from each other. I have created two lists. One list is of 'essential' jobs. 

The other is 'non-essential' jobs.

As you can see, Church services are 'non-essential', while abortion clinics are 'essential'.

Hotels, restaurants, and private businesses are 'non'essential', while government employees and bureaucrats are 'essential'.

So, don't go outside unless I approve of your 'outside activity'. I am closing all schools, although teachers and college professors are 'essential.' because leftist indoctrination remains essential to keeping this state under Democrat control.

Three weeks from today, I'm pretty sure that I'll be keeping the state locked down for another three weeks. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment