Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Why I Observe No-Thanksgiving (By Colin Kaepernick)


Last week, millions of Americans got together with family and friends and celebrated a traditional Thanksgiving. While many passed turkey and stuffing, one former NFL quarterback observed his own holiday. We at The RedSquirrel Report believe in listening to all sides, and so we welcome the No-Thanksgiving musings of anti-American complainer Colin Kaepernick. Take it away, Screech:

No thanks, RedSquirrel,

As you feed your fat faces this Thanksgiving, may I suggest that you think about all the ways that the White devil has destroyed the indigenous peoples of this continent and the world.

We need to remember how White police officers have brutalized young, innocent unarmed Black victims like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Brown was murdered just after 'visiting' a convenience store. 

We need to also remember Black football players who are treated like slaves by their evil, White team owners. Football teams should not have owners, anyways. (Insert Black Power Salute)

This racist league cut me out of my multi-million dollar contract after I stood up to this racist society, and nobody will let me back. Even may old team, the San Francisco 49ers refuses to bring me back. You know why" Because they're RACIST!!! Don't let their 10-2 record this season fool you.

As you know, Thanksgiving was celebrated by Pilgrims and native Americans, and the White Pilgrims 'thanked' the Native Americans by committing genocide against them. Typical.

Then there's the big, racist Cheeto Head sitting there in The White House. He's brought record-breaking low unemployment to America's Black population. You know what that means? Black are working! They aren't getting good stuff like food stamps and free money from that honkey Uncle Sam!

This is a travesty!!! I need to kneel for a moment.

The only thing I've got to be thankful for is my Nike contract. No, as a matter of fact, why should I be thankful for something if I worked so hard to get it?

Minnesota Congressperson Ilhan Omar has really told America where it's at. She is a Moslem Somali refugee that committed immigration fraud, marriage fraud, and campaign finance fraud....

....then told the voters that SENT HER TO CONGRESS that they they are a bunch of RACISTS!!! 

You go, Girl!!! You're my hero!!!!

Well, that's all for now. When I feel like adding to my list of grievances, I'll let you know about it.

Black Power Salute. Unhappy No-Thanksgiving Day

Colin.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment