Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Twas The Night Before The Democrat Takeover (By Ilhan Omar)

Twas the night before The Democrat Takeover, and all through The House
We were planning for jihad, including my brother my spouse
While the media sucks up to Farrakhan and CAIR
We were plotting and planning, and ass-up in prayer

We were so exited, we could barely catch our breath
Soon The Great Satan will be sent to her death
With Mother in her hijab and me in my religious head dress
I thanked Allah for dhimmis voting me into Congress

I thought about Election Night and all the Democrat loons
along with the suck-ups at KARE11 and the Star-Tribune
With Keith Ellison as AG we'll be assuming control
World domination and jihad we are reaching our goal!

Then, I took out my cell phone and taunted Mike Pence
Some were offended....To others, it made no sense
At my swearing-in I'll cover my head
Soon. infidels and taxpayers will be living under slavery or dead

So, we'll raise taxes! and regulations! 
...and welfare too!
Thousands more Muslim migrants we'll paint your country blue
Millions of illegals, America will be our sanctuary state
with TB and AIDS, we'll swing open the gate

Then, we will impeach Trump, Infidels will pay our jizya tax
We'll confiscate your guns, We'll be breaking your backs
One more message to all you Jews and infidels
You'll suffer sticker shock when you get your tax bill........

Goodnight, America.

















No comments:

Post a Comment