Monday, August 10, 2026

RSR's Foreign Correspondent Malcolm Spottswoode Commentary: Should Trump Keep Bitch-Slapping The Iranian Mullahs?


This week shows deteriorating poll numbers for President Trump in the conflict Against the Iranian dictators, as only about 25% of Americans POLLED approve of The Trump Administration's actions.

Here to comment on this situation is RSR's Foreign Correspondent and Former Director of TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE, MALCOLM SPOTTSWOODE:


Thank you, Red.

Yes, the polls look bad for The Ttump Administration, but many Americans who dissapprove of The White House's actions in Iran are bu**-f***king traitors and crybabies freaking out over $4.25 gas at the pump.

There's the mid-terms in November, and many voters will get on their knees for Their Commie towelhead DSA overlords (Douchebag Shitheads and Anti-Semites) for a ''little'' AFFORDABILITY. These illegal aliens and somalis DEMAND FREE FOOD, and CORRUPTOCRAT SOCIALISTS LIKE BERNIE SANDERS AND ABDUL MOHAMMAD EL-SAYED RAMALANGADINGDONG are willing to give them free stuff while screwing the American taxpayer..

I advise The President to keep bitch-slapping the dictators in Iran, and to wipe out the mullahs AND the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, as well as the Gayatollah --just like The Don sent his father to his eternal punishment. There are many advisors who want him to arm the Iranian Persians. although I'm not sure if giving weapons to cats is really a good idea.

There's a lot of depressed Republicans who think that they will lose their majorities in The House as well as The Senate. I saw one Louisiana REP drinking himself into a stuper,  He was thrown out of a D.C. bar, and he BARFED WHAT'S LEFT OF HIS GUTS FOR 45 MINUTES STRAIGHT, NON-STOP IN THE ALLEY.

i THINK It may be a mistake for Trump's Team to keep negociating with These Iranian ASSHOLES. There are many who keep saying that we should be satisfied with Iran's military being seriously degraded and we should just get The Strait of Hermuz opened. I think we should pound them some more, even if we have tp break some pyramids and sphinxes and stuff.

Iran is 7,150 miles from America.

There are many who think we should cool this conflict down, get gasoline under $3.50 a gallon, and try to keep our majorities in The House and The Senate. I say we fight them just like when we fought The Film Actor's Guild (F.A.G.), with Samuel L. Jackson, Sean Penn........AND MEATT DAYYYMON.

I advise The President that he gives The Secretary Of Kick-Ass Peter Hegseth more time to finish off the creep-dictators in Iran for good.

One last point. All you pu**ies out there who say we should just cut and run can JUST SUCK MY C***.

I AM MALCOLM SPOTTSWOODE, AMERICA!!! F*** YEAH!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment