After defeating opponent Angie Craig Tuesday night, Democrat Senate candidate and Lieutenant-Governor Peggy Flanagan accidently took a shot of Sodium Pentathol truth serum and said the following:
I thank all you sneaky Somali fraudsters, criminals and Affluent White Fruitcake Leftists for choosing ME over Angie Craig, and I welcome all you COMMUNISTS, CORRUPTOCRATS, CRIMINALS, CROOKS, CREEPS, KLEPTOS, AND CROSS-DRESSERS to my campaign!!!!
I welcome all the Somalis, ESPECIALLY everyone from The LEARING Centers, AND ALL YOU FRAUDSTERS!! I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL KEEP THAT DFL (DEMOCRAT FRAUDSTER-LIAR) MONEY SPIGOT FLOWING AND KEEP FEEDING OUR FRAUD AS LONG AS YOU VOTE FOR ME in the general election.
i will make a fool of myself pandering to YOU AS I put on a hijab while WAVING that hideous SOMALISOTA STATE FLAG. I WILL follow in the footsteps of TIM WALZ. WAITAMINNUT, I'M NOT RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR!! Oh well.......
I say ''SCREW THE TAXPAYERS!!!! DO THEY THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR YOU LITTLE, LAW-ABIDING NOBODIES????!!!! WE WORK FOR THE SOMALI CROOKS, VIOLENT UNDOCUMENTED CRIMINALS, AND INTERNATIONAL DRUG KINGPINS!!!
My primary opponent Angie Craig VOTED FOR The Laken Riley Act, named after a young woman raped and murdered by an UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT. Angie wants to PROTECT American Women when ALL REAL DEMOCRATS WOULD RATHER PROTECT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT RAPISTS AND MURDERERS FROM ARREST AND DEPORTATION!!!! I mean, WHO ELSE ARE WE STILL GONNA GET TO VOTE FOR US if we can't keep undocumented MIGRANTS in the country???
I hate THAT EVIL, ROTTEN TRUMP and all HIS SUPPORTERS (AUDIENCE ''BOOS''), and I hate those rotten ICE agents (more ''boos''), BECAUSE THEY KEEP ARRESTING MY SUPPORTERS!!! UNDOCUMENTED immigrant drug dealers, murderers, rapists SHOULD FEEL WELCOME IN MINNESO-COLD AND ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY. Remember, NO ONE is illegal on stolen land!!!!
I promise to defund ICE as well as make Renee Good's birthday A PAID, NATIONAL HOLIDAY, AND I PROMISE TO HAVE MOUNT RUSHMORE DESTROYED!! I'll blow that mothf*cker up, me and Rashida Tlaib!!!!
i promise to REPLACE THANKSGIVING with a holiday more CULTURALLY INCLUSIVE!!!!! DOWN WITH WHITE PRIVILEGE AND WHITE MEAT!!!!!
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT BECAUSE MICHELLE TAFOYA WILL BE FUNDED BY AIPAC AND THE RICH REPUBLICAN BILLIONAIRES, AND she will help Trump and Elon Musk tip OVER OUR WONDERFUL, MULTI-TRILLION DOLLAR CORRUPTION APPLECART....AND WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!!! ALL HAIL ACTBLUE AND USAID!!!!!!!!!
We need to do away with The Death Penalty for psychotic murderers, BUT MAKE SURE WE ALWAYS HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY FOR INNOCENT, UNBORN BABIES!!!
FINALLY, WE DEMOCRATS MUST ALWAYS PROTECT TRANS KIDS FROM THEIR MEDDLING PARENTS!!!
Well, I better end it there, or MY HEAD WILL START SPINNING AND I'LL START PROJECTILE VOMITTING IN EVERYONE'S FACE. GOOD NIGHT, AND SATAN F*CK AMERICA!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment