We here at RSR are happy to welcome Eric's Dad, Correspondent Red Forman to GIVE HIS THOUGHTS on The 2026 Election season. Today's commentary centers on Michigan Senatorial candidate Abdul El-Sayed, Wisconsin Gubernatorial candidate Francesca Hong, and ''infiuencer'' Hasan Piker:
Thanks, Red. Hey, i like your name.
It's ME, Eric's Dad, here to kick some ASS, namely that HATEFUL mohammadon douche Abdul EL-Sayed, his creepy LITTLE friend Hasan Piker, and that looneytoon batshit crazy whackjob, Democrat gubernatorial candidate, Francesca Hong. She says she wants to cancel THANKSGIVING. Who does she think she is, The Thankgiving GRINCH??? My spectacular wife Kitty makes one Hell of a Thanksgiving Day turkey. I think this Francesca babe is a MALADJUSTED SOCIALIST WEIRDO.
This whackjob said she had to leave a Culver's resteraunt because there were too many old, WHITE people. I don't know about you, but that sounds kinda RACIST. I thought that politicians were supposed to NOT SOUND RACIST. I'm voting for her opponent. SHE GETS THE SECOND PLACE RIBBON AND A KICK IN THE ASS.
Michigan Democrat Mohammadon Socialist Abdul El-Sayed hates White AND Black people, AND SAYS HE WANTS TO give everybody FREE HEALTHCARE, BUT I DON'T THINK HE HAS TOLD US HOW HE'LL PAY FOR IT OUTSIDE OF ''TAXING THE RICH''. These Arab Socialists tell us about all the free stuff they'll give us. Is he a Genie? I don't remember rubbing a lamp. I understand he's very popular with the pot-smoking commies in the university dormrooms. Just say ''NO'' to drugs, mohammadons, communists, and these America-hating douchebags running for office
I might move the family to Michigan so I can vote for his opponent, Republican Mike Rogers . As for that mohammadon Socialist jerk, he gets a kick in the ass.
Hasan Piker isn't running for anyting, but he should be running to avoide my foot kicking his hateful, commie ass. This creep says that Muslims should rape White women and daughters. If this creep comes anywhere near my wife or my adorable daughter Lori, I'll break his neck with my bare hands. You can go right ahead and call me an ''islamophobe''. My only regret is that I have only two ass-kicking feet to give for my family and country.
This so-called ''influencer'' Piker admires Chinese communist dictator Mao Zedong, and even walks around with a Chairman Mao grey coat on. Hasan must have quit school in the 4th Grade, admiring the greatest mass murderer in human history. Either he's an ignorant retard or a horribly maladjusted psychopath. Either way, he deserves a GREAT BIG kick in the ass.
This evil douche also said we deserved to be attacked on 9/11. The democrats will have to do A HELL OF A LOT of cheating to win.
Why can't these mohammadon lunatics be more like Eric's friend Fez? He's weird but he's a nice kid.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.

No comments:
Post a Comment