Monday, July 20, 2026

The Democrat's 2026 Navin R. Johnson MId-Term Campaign Strategy


I don't need nobody to win......

i don't need the straight, White Men's vote, and

I don't meed the Black men's vote, and...........


WAITA MINNUT, I need the single woman's vote! THE AWFL's vote!!!!

and that's ALL I NEED. I DON'T NEED ANYBODY ELSE'S VOTE.


I don't need the married Soccer Moms' Vote.....

and I don't need the working poor's vote, OR THE BLUE COLLAR VOTE, and I 

don't need the legal immigrant's vote....


BUT I NEED THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT'S VOTE!!!!

I need single women's vote and the ILLEGAL IMMIGRSNT'S VOTE!!! THAT'S

ALL I NEED!!!! I DON'T NEED ANYBODY ELSE'S VOTE!!!!

OH, WAIT!!!! I NEED THE INDOCTRINATED COLLEGE-AGE COMMUNIST vote, and that's all.

AlI I need is the unmarried woman's vote, the illegal alien's vote, and the college-age Communist vote, and that's ALL I NEED!!!!

I DO NEED THE VOTE COUNTERS CHEATING FOR ME, AND THE CHICOMS AND THE VENEZUELANS RIGGING THE VOTER MACHINES!!!! I NEED THAT!!!!!!!


That's all I need. OH WAIT!!! I need The Muslims......AND THE SATANISTS......AND ALL THE JEW-HATERS!!!! That's all I need,. I DON'T NEED NOTHING ELSE!!!!


That's all I need. I don't need anybody else's vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment