Recently, I listened to conservative radio host Mike Gallagher and another conservative discuss whether Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney-Barrett should resign from the Supreme Court because she lives in fear that some psychotic violent leftist will harm her and her family.
Last week, the SUPREME COURT JUSTICE testified before Congress, asking for more protection from the psychotic lunatic(s) threatening her and other conservatives on The Highest Court in the land. She told the congressional hearing that her child saw her putting on a bullet-proof jacket and HER YOUND ONE asked her Mom why SHE NEEDED THE VEST.
She has voted with the liberal justices more often lately after The Dobbs Decision OVERTURNING ROE VS. WADE, and some conservatives believe she votes with the liberals in order to NOT RAISE THE IRE OF THE ANGRY LEFTIST MOB.
So, some conservatives would rather see her resign from The Supreme Court. Your bushy-tailed pundit has asked our Law And Order Correspondent, (one of the most highly-respected lawmen in The United States of America), Sheriff Buford T. Justice to weigh in on this matter:
Whatin The Hell is The WORLD COMIN' TO?
Y'Know, I remember the unjust conviction of OFFICER Dereck Chauvin in the so-called''murder'' of THAT TICK TURD George Floyd. Is Judge Coney-Barrett being intimidated jus' like the Chauvin jury was inimidated by the angry leftist mob outside the Hennepin County Courthouse? The green-haired mob hate law enforcement as well as conservative judges, AND THAT'S JUST OLD-FASHIONED, STRAIGHT-UP COMMUNISM!!!!
I think that there should have been National Guard troops protecting Chauvin's rights, but the corrupt lunatics running Minneapolis were willing to let the mob destroy the city AGAIN if Chauvin wasn't convicted. THOSE CORRUPTOCRATS DESERVE A PUNCH RIGHT IN THA MOUTH!!!!!
I think Chief Justice John Roberts was also intimidated by the communist mob, and he wouldn't even consider President Trump's QUESTIONING THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RESULTS. Did Roberts fear even more violence from the angry left ready to burn down the countrry? If I was President, I'D BE THE ONE DOIN' ALL THE INTIMIDATING!!!!!
In EVERY Democrat-ran SHITHOLE, extremely corrupt judges keep setting violent criminals free, and these violent lunatics hurt, rape, and/or murder law-abiding Americans and defraud the taxpayers. Violent illegal aliens violate our laws, and the corrupt, lenient judges harm the public's trust in the court system by LOVE-TAPPING these grotesque criminals on the wrists..
I think that the government's most important job is to protect the rights of law-abiding Americans, even the Justices of The Supreme Court. When Justice Brett Kavanaugh's life was threatened by a violent leftist psychopath, I think the lunatic in question should have been sent to The Electric Chair. 'The problem is that psychotic, hateful, violent lunatics HAVE NO FEAR OF the system. WE NEED TO TEACH THESE ASSHOLES A LESSON!!!! THEY ARE IN NEED OF AN ATTENTION GETTER!!!!!!
Recently, domestic terrorists were planning to murder government officials at a DC Press Correspendent's Dinner and another attack at a UFC fight at The White House. These TICK TURDS should be lined up against the wall, and asked if they want a last cigerette and a blindfold.
PERSONALLY, I'D BARBEQUE THEIR ASSES IN MOLASSAS!!!!
I would take these DANGEROUS LUNATICS back home with me and I would find the TALLLLLLEST tree and hang them!!! When we start teaching these sumbitches respect for the Law, then our honest conservative judges wouldn't be living in fear of these SCUMBUMS!!!!
We need to get serious about protecting our government officials, so of course I think that nice lady Amy Coney-Barrett should get her funding, and I do hope she doesn't resign. Make that BALD asshole Stephen Boasburg resign instead!
I am BUFORD T. JUSTICE, SHERIFF OF MONTAGUE COUNTY, TEXAS
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment