Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Don Lemon: Just Google It!


Recently, CNN Host Don Lemon said that 51-year-old presidential candidate Nikki Haley should think twice before telling her potential voters that she's in her prime. The gay CNN host took to Google to research when a woman is 'in her primse', and discovered that women really are in their prime while in their 20's, 30's, and 40's.

We here at RSR believe in allowing those who make controversial, strange  comments defend themselves. Here he is after his one-day suspension:

Thank you, RedSquirrel Report :

I'll bet all my detractors think that I am sorry for my critisicm of Nikki Haley, but I WAS RIGHT! JUST GOOGLE IT! WOMEN ARE IN THEIR PRIME IN THEIR 20'S, 0'S, AND MAYBE THEIR 40'S!

In fact, If you wanna know why I'm am THE BESTEST AND SMARTEST REPORTER COMMENTATOR IN THE WORLD, YOU SHOULD GOOGLE 'Why Is Don Lemon The Bestest And Smartest Reporter Commentator In The WORLD'. Go ahead, JUST GOOGLE IT!

Tomorrow, I am breaking a story that Bugs Bunny is a lie because rabbits can't really SPEAK. JUST GOOGLE IT!!! Also, I recently learned that Jeremiah WAS NOT REALLY A BULLFROG!!! Three Dog Night should be made to explain their false claim that Jeremiah was a bullfrog, because he wasn't!

JUST  GOOGLE IT!!!

I've also discovered a historical inaccuracy in that movie 'Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure. I LEARNED THAT former President Abraham Lincoln DID NOT REALLY HELP THE BOYS WITH THEIR ORAL HISTORY EXAM!!!

Nikki Haley is yet ANOTHER dishonest Republican. She probably helped plan the insurrection of January 6th, which was the mostest, terriblest attack on American democracy in our entire history!

Any 51 year-old woman claiming to be in her prime should be SHUNNED! I am glad that Joe Biden is our President, and not that.........liar! JUST GOOGLE IT!!!!!Falsehoods have no place in American politics!

just google it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment