Monday, February 13, 2023

Rashida, Ilhan, Alexandria and Cori Need A Time-Out


Your bushy-tailed correspondent was just reminescing about the good old days when I attended Mrs. Berg's Kindergarden Class. It was the 1970-1971 school year, when the mighty dinosaurs roamed the playground at Taconite Elementary School in Northern Minnesota's Itasca County.

I remember my little friends and I would be sent to 'The Baby Corner' if we ran in the halls or misbehaved. I was sent to The Baby Corner a few times.

A few days ago, Representative Ilhan Omar MN-D) was removed from one of her committees, and she and her Squad friends went balistic. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mi) cried and shrieked bitterly and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) acted like a crack addict, yelling and acting out. 

Cori Bush (D-MO) made racially-charged accusations against new Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA).

I wonder what my Kindergarden teacher would have to say about this. Mrs. Berg would probably have sent them to The Baby Corner for a time-out.


No comments:

Post a Comment