Tuesday, February 14, 2023

A Happy Valentine's Day To You

The RedSquirrel Report wishes everyone a terrific Valentine's Day. Here's a collection of Valentine's Day greetings sent by celebs and international movers and shakers:



Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Dear brother, Be my valentine. I would marry you all over again, especially if it would keep you from being deported from this racist country. <3





Biden transgender appointee Sam Brinton: Greetings from The Biden White House!

Dear transgender valentines, YOU are my preferred pronoun!!!!!!!<3







President Joe Biden: (whispering creepily) Merry Juneteenth.......OOOOH, ICE CREAM!!!!!<3







We wish America a real Valentine's Day Massacre! Your's Truly, The Taliban <3





Vice President Kamala Harris: Have a Happy Valentine's Day. That is, have a happy day with your valentine.......on Valentine's Day. That is to say, the holiday on February the 14th.....Tuesdey the 14th. Valentine's Day.....<3






Rep. Ed Markie (D-MA): Dear Abortion, I love you!<3









MSNBC Host Joy Reid: Happy Valentine's Day, although it's a racist holiday where a little White Cupid goes around shotting people with his bow and arrow. Why won't Congress pass 'Bow and Arrow Control Laws'? Racists!!!!!<3





Former (and future) President Donald J. Trump: Happy Valentine's Day (even to all you liars and losers) <3







Former President Barack Obama: Let me be clear.....My dear wife Big Mike, Be my valentine. Allahu Akbar!!!!<3









Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA): My Valentine, I only have eyes for you! <3




Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA): Your Mother's in here, Karras. Would you like to leave a message? I'll see that she gets it.<3




No comments:

Post a Comment