Wednesday, July 6, 2022

SONG PARODY ALERT!!! Green Day Punk Rocker Renounces American Citizenship Over Roe Overturning


In the wake of The Supreme Court overturning Roe Vs. Wade, Green Day singer/guitarist Billy Joe Armstrong has renounced his American citizenship. Here he is to sing about it. Hit it:


To whom this may concern

Roe Vs. Wade has been overturned

My head's spinning the right wing's winning

The end of the world's beginning

Damn, those Americans are right-wing idiots!

You might say I lost my grip

I renounced my American citizenship!

I may move to Portland or Abortland

Set up a bedroom pillow fortland

I might go anywhere, anywhere but here

My citizenship I will renounce

I will not be found

I hate all you pro-life clowns!


I am such a pro-choice basketcase

Can't you see the anger on my face?

That Kavanaugh and tGorsuch and that jerk Clarence Thomas

I can't even grin and Barrett anymore

So they call themselves 'pro-life'

I prefer Kermit Gosnell's knife

Tell these Kleagels that I like abortion safe and legal

I just think abortion is really, really cool

So, my citizenship I will renounce

I might be leaving town

I hate all you pro-life clowns!

I hate all you pro-life clowns!


No comments:

Post a Comment