Monday, July 18, 2022

Lucy Van Pelt: Chauvin And Noor. This Must Be That White Privilege I Keep Reading About


Dear RedSquirrel Report,

Five  years ago, innocent Blonde yoga instructor Justine Damond was shot to death by Black Somali-Muslim officer Muhamed Moor. Last month, he was set free after serving barely 2 years.

Meanwhile, White Officer Derek Chauvin just keeps having more prison time piled on to his already-lengthy prison sentence. Last week, a court added 20 more years to his prison sentence. The 20 extra years were added because the court decided that Chauvin 'violated Floyd's civil rights.' 

The White officer was convicted of the 'murder' of Black thug George Floyd, even though Floyd over-dosed on Fentanyl during his arrest. George Floyd was breaking at least 2 laws at the time he was arrested, and was in and out of prison for a myriad of criminal activites throughout his adult life.

Floyd also forced his way into a pregnant woman's apartment, and stuck a pistol barrel into her pregnant stomach as two criminal associates looked for money and drugs in her place. If you were not high on drugs, could you EVER see yourself doing anything like this?

Derek Chauvin was convicted because an angry mob formed outside the Hennepin County Courthouse, and the terrified jury didn't want to see any more riots. There was no angry mob or riots for Justine.

The white officer will probably spend the rest of his ruined life for the 2nd and 3rd-degree 'murder' of the drugged-up Black criminal, while a Black Muslim is free after murdering an innocent, White woman. This is Bullshit. This is Black Supremacy. This is what goes on in Democrat-ran cities.

I'm not a lawyer. I'm just a 9-year-old girl.They tell me that if I say 'White Girl Lives Matter', I might be murdered by Black Lives Matter thugs. Indianapolis Mom Jessica Doty-Whitaker was murdered by BLM thugs just for saying that 'All Lives Matter.' 

I go to an government school where they try to teach me Critical Race Theory. I'm blamed for America's sins because I'm White. The government school is trying to make tmy Black classmates hate me.

This must be that White Privilege I keep hearing and reading about.

Lucy Van Pelt, 9. St. Paul, Minnesota


No comments:

Post a Comment