Wednesday, July 20, 2022

SONG PARODY ALERT!!! Shania Twain Sings The New Transgender Swimmer Lia Thomas Theme Song (Damn! I Win As A Woman!)


Let's go transgender athletes, Come on!

My one-piece on so tight, I'm a sporting news highlite

I'm letting it all hang out!

You girls got no choice, competing with this boy

Don't you scream or shout


A transgender invasion, Mixed gender competition

You think I'm out of my lane

Don't you dare make a sound, just use the right pronoun

Don't you say that this is insane

 

The best thing about swimming against women

I'm really a man and we're bigger and stronger than you 



Oh, oh, oh...... Don't call it crazy, swimming against the ladies

A man in a one-piece covering my tiny man boobs

Oh, oh, oh.......Don't you jeer, or say I'm weird

Oh, oh, oh.......Records I'm a' smashing This sport I'm a' crashing

Don't you dare say that it isn't fair

Oh, oh, oh, As a woman I identify, Don't you dare call me a guy!

Damn, I win against the women!


The best thing about competing against women

I'm really a man and we're bigger and stronger than you


Oh, oh, oh......Don't call it crazy, competing against the ladies

A man in a one-piece and my tiny bulge

Oh, oh, oh.....Women's sports is dead, turning Title 9 on it's head

Oh, oh, oh.....Transgenders empowered, We share the same shower

A shower cap over my hair, Don't say 'It's not fair'

Oh, oh, oh........Don't you cry because of the way I identify

Damn, I win as a women!


Don't say it's wrong or crazy

I sucked as a male swimmer

Now, now I'm a lady

Damn, I win as a women!


No comments:

Post a Comment