Sunday, September 6, 2026

SONG PARODY ALERT!!! JOHN LENNON'S ''IMAGINE 2026''

Imagine there's no Muslims

The World Trade Center's standing high

No Commies picking our pockets

or Corrupt Democrat lies

Imagine ''We the People''

Living happy and free


Imagine no more Shariah

 no more third-world criminals

or your ''cultural enrichment''

Your Quran is a load of bull

Imagine all the people

keeping what they earn

You


You may say I'm a capitalist

and I like to keep my guns

I hope someday you will be deported 

Here come ICE, You better run


Imagine there's no more recessions

We can afford food and gas

Democrat crooks thrown in jail

Mamdani can kiss our ass

Imagine only Americans voting

No more foreigners making our laws

You


You may say I'm a greedy bastard

but I'm not the only one

We'll send you back to your third-world country

Here comes ICE, You better run


No comments:

Post a Comment