We here at The RedSquirrel Report are honored to welcome the legendary comedian and master of insult comedy, THE GREAT DON RICKLES. He wanted to deliver a message to leftist 'influencer'' Hasan Piker.
Here he is, Mr. DON RICKLES!''
THE BAND PLAYS DON RICKLES' WALK-ON MUSIC, La Virgen De La Macarena AKA The Bullfighter Song
Thanks, you RED HOCKEY PUCK.
First of all, I have a message to all the third-world, non English speaking voters and undocumented migrants out there.. '' KAMALAMALAMA LAKALABOOOOGIDDYBOOOOBITYBOOGITTY!!!!!''
To our Spanish-speaking friends, i say ''Si illegalo seniors and senoritas, ICE will be alongo soono. Just geto on the busso!''
Every time I see Hasan Piker I always WONDER (ten-second pause) HEY HOCKEY PUCK, ARE YOU WEARING A MASK? They call THIS DORK an ''influencer''. He influences me to THROW UP!!!
Hasan Piker said that America deserved to be attacked on 9/11.. i THINK PIKER SHOULD BE LOCKED IN A CAGE WITH SEX-STARVED GORILLAS!!!
This hockey puck HASAN IS A BIG ADMIRER OF CHINESE COMMUNIST DICTATOR MAO ZEDONG WHO IS THE BIGGEST MASS MURDERER IN HUMAN HISTORY. SOMEBODY SEND THIS HATEFUL DOUCHE BACK TO THE 4TH GRADE!!!AND FINALLY, GOD TOOK DOLLY PARTON AND LEFT THIS CREEP HASAN PIKER. (LOOKING UP) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HOCKEY PUCKS DOING UP THERE???!!!!
THAT'S IT. I'M OUT OF HERE!!! (Cue The Bullfighter music)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment